Friends, I cannot believe that we are so close to the finish line in the Crossroads Quilt Along with Fat Quarter Shop. The July assignment is the Chain Block and you'll need to make 18 of them. (YES, EIGHTEEN) But they are seriously fun, fast and oh so scrappylicious.
Joanna of Fig Tree & Company is some kind of quilting genius, don't you think? From her beautiful fabric design to her splendid color placement within block patterns . . . well it's all just wonderful and makes for some truly happy sewing. Look at how sweet these fabrics are together! And no, I didn't fussy cut that little strawberry patch. It was a nice surprise at the ironing board!
Fair warning: I'm going to share a bundle of pictures today. I'm pretty smitten with these blocks!
The Fat Quarter Shop is hosting this quilt along, so please visit their blog to learn more! All proceeds go to the March of Dimes. If you join in the fun, be sure to share your progress and creations on the Crossroads Facebook Group and also on Instagram using the hashtag #crossroadsquiltalong!
Who else is quilting along?
Below is a list of the talented quilters who will be sharing their progress each month on their own blogs. Please visit their blogs to see their creations as well!
- Joanna of Fig Tree Quilts (@figtreequilts)
- Pat Sloan (@quilterpatsloan)
- April of Prairie Grass Patterns (@amrosenthal)
- Tina of Emily Ann's Kloset (@emilyannskloset)
- Melissa of Oh How Sweet (@ohhowsweet)
- Angie of Gnome Angel (@gnomeangel)
- Vanessa of Lella Boutique (@lellaboutique)
- Melissa of Happy Quilting (@happyquiltingmc)
- Erin of Why Not Sew (@whynotsewquilts)
- Greg of Grey Dogwood Studio (@greydogwoodstudio)
- Sondra of Out of the Blue Quilts (@sondradavison)
- Sedef of Down Grapevine Lane (@downgrapvinelane)
- And my Instagram handle is @taunjalynn